As our philosophy states, the GSG Capital Advisors approach begins with how we personally engage with a client.
Our conversations with clients begin with a Personal Financial Analysis. This initial discussion includes the following topics:
- Personal and Family Financial History
- Investment Experience and Knowledge
- Current Sources of Income including Employment
- Complete Current Inventory of Assets
- Retirement Planning
- Future Obligations including Children and Parents
- Charitable Giving and Estate Planning
- Emotional Approach to Investing
When we think we understand a client’s overall situation, we begin to build one or more portfolios to fit within the client’s parameters, needs, and comfort level.